Animals as Natural Therapy provides life-changing opportunities for our participants. Unfortunately, the costs associated with the services we provide are considerable. 90% of ANT participants are low income and cannot afford program fees. ANT subsidizes the costs of sessions through its fundraising efforts. Gifts from our community help to make all of this possible for all of our participants.
Opportunities to Give
Your monthly support could make all the difference. Even $10 a month can help feed a horse for a week. Your monthly contribution can also support:
- A youth struggling in school or at home
- Operating costs (Maintnence and salaries)
Your one-time contribution can help support:
We are always in need of a variety of items here at Windy Acres. Here are some examples:
Please take a look at our wish list for more specific needs.
ANT currently accepts tax-deductible contributions via the following methods:
- Credit card -- online, US mail*, or by phone
- Check -- online or US mail*
- United Way pledge -- through your employer
- In-kind donations -- Hay, horse feed, office equiptment/supplies, and food for events.
We always welcome new volunteers to ANT--our volunteers play a vital role in the work we do and ANT has a variety of volunteer opportunities. These are a few areas where we generally need volunteers.
- Chores- basic daily farm upkeep
- Animal Care- care for all of our animals
- Mentoring- being a youth mentor
- Events- help plan an event or help day-of
- Repairs- there is always a something to fix
- Computers- Webpage, troubleshooting, repairs, installations, upgrades, networking
- Office work- data entry and newsletter mailing etc.
- Board of Directors- Help ANT grow and serve our community.
Volunteering is a great way to complete your service learning or community service.
If you have questions about volunteering with us, don't hesitate to Contact Us.
ANT Volunteer Information
If you are considering becoming part of our team, please take the time to look through our guidelines, policies and general information. If you have any questions about this information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Get Involved with Animals as Natural Therapy
So you're thinking about contributing to Animal as Natural Therapy's mission to heal hearts and strengthen our community? Wonderful! The support we need for our animal partners and program participants takes a variety of forms, from time and talents to financial assistance. To learn how you might contribute, visit us for a Farm Friends Tour. Or e-mail email@example.com. ANT is a 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit. EIN (tax number) 91-1939165.
Train to be a member of our team!
New Volunteer Orientations
offered three times per year
Specialty Horse Handling,
Chores, and Mentor Trainings
We wish to thank you, our supporters, who make this life-transforming work possible!
721 Van Wyck Road, Bellingham, WA 98226 Ph/Fax: 360-671-3509
Office Hours: M-F 9:00AM- 5:00PM Sat: By Appointment Sun: Closed
You can also use this search engine and earn us money every time you search the internet!
We use Network for Good's Donate Now for online donations.