Come join us for a week of unforgettable fun!
Animals as Natural Therapy offers summer camp for youth ages 5-18. Get to know our horses, create fun art projects, play with fun farm animals, meet new friends, develop valuable life skills, and more!
Day Camp helps develop:
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Respect and Gratitude
- Communication and Teamwork
Please note: ANT Day Camp is not a horseback riding camp – while there is some riding involved, we can suggest a number of other great programs in Whatcom County if your child is specifically interested in riding.
Dates – Summer Camp 2020
o June 29th-July 3rd: $550
o July 13th-July 17th: $550
o July 20th-July 24th: $550 (Recommended for returning or advanced youth)
o August 3rd-August 7th: $325 (Half-day camp for ages 5-8)
Full-Day camp: 10am-3pm
Half-Day camp: 9am-12pm
Registration is first-come, first-served, and is limited to one week per child/family. Please call our office to see if space is available in a given camp week.
- Complete a participant registration form, available online or by calling our office at 360-671-3509
- A $25 non-refundable application fee is due with your completed paperwork, and can be paid by credit card over the phone or with check or cash (this fee will be applied towards the total price of the camp)
- The Program Coordinator will confirm your child’s space once all materials have been received
- Payment in full is due by June 1st, 2020
Checks & paperwork can be mailed or delivered to:
Animals as Natural Therapy
721 Van Wyck Road
Bellingham WA, 98226
Please note: Summer Day Camps are different from our normal therapeutic programming. To ensure your child will have a successful camp experience, we may contact you for more information. If your youth is particularly struggling, we may suggest enrolling in our after-school support groups instead.
Cancellations and Refunds
We understand that life happens regardless of best laid plans. However, summer camps are put into action based on enrollment expectations. Refund amounts are based on how far in advance your cancellation is made. *Specific refund requests may be made due to family or medical emergency, and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.*
- 50% refund (excluding $25 application fee) before June 15, 2020
- No refunds after June 15, 2020
Non-refunded summer camp payments will be applied towards scholarships for youth in need.
Limited scholarships are available based on a sliding fee scale. To request an application, please contact email@example.com or call our office. Financial Assistance Forms must be submitted by May 1, 2020. Proof of income is required.
Please call with any questions: 360-671-3509